PREP TIME: 10 minutes COOK TIME: 0 minutes SERVES: 4 (1/4-cup) servings
Fiery Cashew Dip
- 1 Cup Roasted, unsalted cashew pieces
- 2 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- ½ Tsp Garlic powder
- ½ Cup of 14.5-oz can Diced and Fire Roasted Organic Tomatoes with Green Chiles, or other fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Tsp Reduced-sodium soy sauce
- In a blender or food processor, process cashews, sesame seeds, and garlic powder.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- If you don’t eat the entire recipe in one sitting, store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days.