A Tasty Noodle Casserole Recipe
Ground Beef Egg Noodles Casserole
- Large skillet
- Greased roasting pan
- Large saucepan
- 2 Pounds Ground beef
- XKick-up the flavor With Johnsonville Italian Sausage
- Featured Sponsor
- 1 Large Onion chopped
- 8 Ounces Wide egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1 Can (15-¼ ounces) Whole kernel corn drained
- 1 Can (15-¼ ounces) Peas drained
- 1 Can (8 ounces) Mushroom stems and pieces drained
- 4 Cups (16 ounces) Shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 Can (10-¾ ounces) Condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1-¼ Cups Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic powder
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a greased roasting pan. Stir in the noodles, corn, peas and mushrooms.
- In a large saucepan, combine 2-1/2 cups cheese with the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Pour over noodle mixture and mix well. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.