Tortellini and Chicken Sausage Soup
- 1 Cup Dry Tortellini with Mixed Cheese Filling (any flavor dried tortellini is fine)
- 2 Pre-cooked Mushroom Asiago Gourmet Chicken Sausages, cut into
- ½ Inch Slices (or other variety - there's plenty to choose from)
- 1 (14.5-oz) Can Fire Roasted Whole Tomatoes, including juices, or regular canned tomatoes can be substituted though they are not as flavorful
- 1 (28-oz) Can Rich Onion Soup or use 1 (32-oz) carton chicken broth and only 1 cup water
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Frozen Greens with Envy, or other greens such as frozen spinach or green beans
- Grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces. Mix tomatoes (including juices), onion soup, and water in large pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add tortellini, sausage and greens. When mixture comes to a boil again, cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 17 minutes
- Sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.