Ground Beef Egg Noodles Casserole
This a great recipe for a large crowd.
Greased roasting pan
- 2 Pounds Ground beef
- XKick-up the flavor With Johnsonville Italian Sausage
- Featured Sponsor
- 1 Large Onion chopped
- 8 Ounces Wide egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1 Can (15-¼ ounces) Whole kernel corn drained
- 1 Can (15-¼ ounces) Peas drained
- 1 Can (8 ounces) Mushroom stems and pieces drained
- 4 Cups (16 ounces) Shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 Can (10-¾ ounces) Condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1-¼ Cups Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic powder
In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a greased roasting pan. Stir in the noodles, corn, peas and mushrooms.
In a large saucepan, combine 2-1/2 cups cheese with the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Pour over noodle mixture and mix well. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.